Held once a month on a Sunday morning this next event will be an opportunity to herald the arrival of Spring after the rollercoaster of snow/warmth/snow.
Details of the sessions are in previous posts. This life-affirming ritual that allows for self-exploration and transformation through music and movement.
The sound tracks change each month and are specifically chosen to enhance healing and self knowledge. To have the opportunity to unplug from the visual stimulus that connects us to our surroundings, Trance Dance allows us to recalibrate our ideas and perceptions of time and space. Our normal compass - sight, is covered and we are enabled through the music to connect deeply with our bodies and with our Self. The seemingly intractable problems of day to day living recede as we delve inwards and the spontaneous movement of our bodies over-rides the chatter of our minds. The primary focus of Trance Dance is to heal on all levels. Unless we are at one with our mind, body and spirit in equal parts we cannot reach the equilibruim that allows us to be the joyful, healthy human we are born to be.
£17/session. Please look at earlier posts to discover more. Limited to 14 maximum booking is essential. Wear comfortable clothes. We dance bare foot and there is underfloor heating.
PAST DATES: 1st December and 7th January, 4th February, 4th March, 8th April
If this is something that interests you please contact for further details. email@example.com
• A direct experience and trust in the metaphysical healing powers we all possess.
• Healing through the disappearance of lifelong patterns of disease-oriented behavior.
• An increase in the trust that Spirit is real and not just a concept or dogmatic tradition.
• A leap into the adventure of exploring oneself without judgment or making oneself wrong.
• The wisdom that comes once you realize your immortality, which usually comes with taking responsibility for your life.
• The reduction of ego which is replaced by a willingness to appreciate and support others.
• A pleasurable relaxation into just going with the experiences of life.
• Incredible energy, excitement and aliveness.
• The healing of breath-related illness such as asthma and other illnesses such as rheumatism and arthritis.
• The awakening of a personal Energizer and a return to deep, satisfying guiltless sex.
• An increased ability to see visual phenomenon and movement of energy in everything.
• A greater awareness of one’s inner world.
• A general lightness, resulting from satisfaction and well-being.
• The experience of one’s body and physical form changing from this time to other times, from human to non-human.
• Perceptions dramatically transformed, the dancer often describing having entered another world.